ERP Sales & Distribution Analyst
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
We are currently recruiting for:
Position: ERP Sales & Distribution Analyst
Location: United Kingdom (Milton Keynes) / Netherlands (Harderwijk and Nijmegen)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Remuneration: A fantastic compensation package including staff discounts on the best bikes in
in the world!
About the Role
As part of our ongoing growth, we are seeking a motivated, talented ERP Sales and Distribution Analyst, who is passionate about sales, project management and JD Edwards (JDE). The successful candidate will be responsible for providing outstanding support and produce successful delivery of projects. This is a new position, reporting to the European IT Director.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the European JDE sales, distribution, and finance systems to ensure all business requirements are accurately fulfilled
- 1st and 2nd line support to internal users within Europe
- Manages helpdesk calls and resolves complex issues though liaison with IT in Europe and US (United States)
- Review messages, arrived by e-mail within the helpdesk and assign those to yourself if possible
- Proactively identifies opportunities to improve business processes and the use of business application tools and technologies
- Ability to manage scanner solutions and an understanding of associated scripts
- Serves as senior subject matter expert for all JDE modules
- Provides analysis, development, testing and implementation of interfaces, system changes and data conversion
- Lead and manage continuous improvement projects and support CI (Continuous Improvement) initiatives
- Ability to design functional specifications to a high standard
- Technical knowledge of ERP database relationships and ability to query directly with Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Knowledge of advanced reporting in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to deliver robust user reporting solutions
- Project management skills and ability to manage and deliver successful projects
- Understanding carrier software solutions and complex interfaces to and from JDE
Qualifications and experience required:
- Aligns to Trek values and culture
- Degree level or equivalent
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) with additional languages (Dutch, German, Spanish, French) desirable.5+ years JDE ERP experience in an IT support role with an emphasis on aligning business requirements with IT solutions and project work
- Knowledge of business systems and technologies used to support the needs of the business, specifically a strong background in sales and distribution modules
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Data based Project management skills
- Knowledge of Scanners, Warehouse Shipment, IT and Finance
- Volume Distribution background
- Flexibility to working hours and locations with occasional weekend work required due to the nature of our business.
- The ability to travel internationally (when required and covid restrictions permitting)
In addition to fantastic opportunities for career development we offer:
- Unique rewards
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- A highly competitive total reward benefits package
- Discounted Bicycle Purchase scheme on the best bikes in the world!
If you would like to apply for the above role, please send your CV and Cover Letter detailing why you are the right person for the role. All applications to be submitted in English.
No Agencies Please
Closing Date: TBC
We are an E-Verify employer.