REI Account Manager
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
The purpose of this role is to be the sole person responsible for the interaction, customer service, order fulfillment, forecast and product assortment for REI stores. This person will have knowledge of Bontrager business and the unique ways in which REI operates. Job duties to include, but not limited to:
- Order fulfillment
- On Time and accurate order shipments
- Coordinate shipping times with DC’s to avoid NCF charges
- Order Management
- PO Changes updated in REI’s vendor portal
- Pricing verification using existing reporting
- Ensure accurate future PO’s from REI
- Liaison between Trek/Electra Forecasters and REI Category Managers
- Load new products into REI Article Create template
- Work with REI team to identify new product categories to add to the assortment
- Develop REI Store Scorecard based on Trek Visual Merchandising Standards
- Evaluate REI stores Bi-annually
- Identify REI product needs
- Work with Bontrager PM’s to fill those needs where able
This position will be based in Waterloo, WI and report to Trek Customer Care Manager.
We are an E-Verify employer.