National Visual Merchandiser - Australia
A bit about us
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We also appreciate new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done quickly, turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bicycle, and have a blast while doing it!
The National Visual Merchandiser is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the visual presentation strategy. Working together with all relevant DRI’s will promote the brand standards and maximising the retail space to full potentials.
We are developing ground-breaking retail environments for our direct owned stores, whilst at the same time supporting our extensive dealer network with credible retail solutions and knowledge to help them run a better business.
Travel and Execution
Travel to new and existing locations to implement new standards and maintain existing assets should take 50% of the time. Conduct quarterly visual audits; training store staff; installation of latest merchandising guideline; fixtures and graphics packages.
The National Visual Merchandiser develops floorplans; displays of products and services in order to inspire our customers while maximizing sales and profit. These include window displays, interior point-of-sale displays, special promotions and general merchandising of bikes, parts and accessories.
Budget and Timeline Management
Stay within a set timeline and budget for every visual project, this includes providing a budget to Store Designers for Visual aspects of the design as well as manage the budget for projects that only require Visual Presentation needs.
- Deliver exceptional visual standards to guidelines.
- Implement and create shop floor displays which are enticing to customers and reflect new products
- Maintain stocks of POS and visual equipment to ensure stores can always deliver a strong visual message
- Communicate and strategize with store managers to determine floor layout, traffic flow and display points
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to support sales initiatives.
- Support Store Designers with execution and implementation of new/remodel plans
- Develop window or internal displays based on a theme, style or trend of promotion
- Source props and signage as needed
- Installation of graphics and signage
- A solutions seeker with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Proficient in the following: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator); Microsoft OfficeSuite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Revit/AutoCad experience
- Previous retail experience
- Deadline-driven, detail oriented and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to manage/oversee multiple projects while working independently with little supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication
- High energy level and commitment to success
- Effective communication skills across all aspects of the business and the ability to build strong relationships across multiple teams
We are an E-Verify employer.