Product Financial Analyst
Trek Travel’s mission is to serve the people who passionately believe the world is best seen from the seat of a bicycle. At Trek Travel, we think outside the box, continuously improve, encourage feedback and give it all we got, all the time, no exceptions. If you have what it takes to join our team and the desire to help shape Trek Travel’s future, we wish you the best of luck and look forward to your application! This is a salaried, full-time position and is eligible for benefits. This position reports to the Finance Manager. Interest in the active travel industry is beneficial, but not necessary. As the Product financial analyst, your primary mission will be to support the product business through coordination, insight and analysis on all costs related to our tours, while being the driver for accuracy and profitability through measured practices. Work alongside our product designers and finance manager to support budget creation and maintenance while supplying product analysis.
- Full ownership of annual product budgeting process and analysis.
- Lead monthly tour reconciliations with monthly metric reporting.
- Perform accounting functions as needed to complete specific job duties.
- Interpret financial information to improve tour performance.
- Evaluate and implement solutions to drive continuous improvements within the department.
- Assist in Ad hoc financial analysis, data modeling and trend reporting.
- Work a a team player and assist with other projects and assignments as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, accounting, business, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of financial analysis or applicable experience preferred.
- General understanding of business financial statements including profit and loss and balance sheets.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, NetSuite and or Planful is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills and attention to detail.
- Be a learn it all and think outside the box.
- The desire to be part of a dynamic team and an A player.
A fast pace, casual, motivating, and fun company culture, where initiative and pro-activity are highly valued. We will compensate you with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you have what it takes to join our team and the desire to help shape Trek Travel’s future, we wish you the best of luck and look forward to your application! This is a salaried, full-time position
We are an E-Verify employer.