A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
What you’ll do
As a Trek Production Technician, no one day is the same as the last. This job is all about caring for bikes so their owners love riding them. You’ll also be the first to have your hands on brand new models before they hit the sales floor. Most importantly, you’ll build relationships with people who trust you to keep their gear running flawlessly. You will be the Lead Technician in the shop and will complete more than 50% of the total repairs for the team. This role focuses on repairing and building bikes quickly and consistently, while keeping accuracy and quality a top priority. The team and our customers will be trusting you with the most complex repairs. This role requires elevated skills in communication, leadership and problem solving.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Self-motivation, a positive, team-focused mentality, plus a willingness to pitch in on any task
- Fantastic hospitality—a warm, approachable manner, great listening skills, and a drive to help in any way you can—even on the toughest, busiest days
- Top-notch communication skills
- Impressive attention to detail and a love for tinkering ‘til you figure it out
- Eagerness to learn the ins and outs of servicing bicycles
- A desire to continually learn proper service methods and new technologies
We are an E-Verify employer.