French and Spanish Customer Care Guide
About the Company
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
Job Title: French and Spanish Customer Care Guide
Reports to: Customer Care Manager
Location: Tres Cantos, Madrid , Spain
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Trek customer care team is looking for a hardworking, positive person who loves both bikes AND people. This position will be working with our Trek customers as well as our independent bicycle retailers. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills through phone, email and live chat. Shop experience a plus, bike knowledge a must.
- Answer customer inquiries via email, phone or live chat from French and Spanish customers.
- Communication with our retailers regarding questions and standard methodologies.
- Engage in continuous improvement and seek to contribute to Trek and our customers
- Acts as a resource for customers and retailers in regards to product and technical questions
- Communicate with Product Managers to understand new and changing products.
- Provide continual feedback to product managers regarding customer experiences.
- Utilize databases and resources to research and resolve consumer inquiries.
- Participates in and volunteers for Trek advocacy events and charity rides.
- Excellent written and verbal French, English, and Spanish language
- Experience in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Comfortable working in multiple computer environments.
- Quick thinking and can multi-task.
- Sense of urgency.
- Strong desire to be a contributing member of an outstanding customer service organization within the bicycle industry.
- Experience with the Bicycle French and Spanish market
- Bicycle retail shop experience preferred.
- Good bicycle mechanic skills.
- Must be a phenomenal communicator – verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships in a relationship-based customer care environment.
The contents of this Job Description are not intended to be exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties, which fall within your capabilities.
Job Descriptions are reviewed and amended on a regular basis in order to meet the evolving demands of the business and marketplace drivers.
Any job description provided to you by Trek will not form part of your contract of employment unless specified otherwise.
We are an E-Verify employer.