Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best team is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, with the bike and have a blast while doing it!Position Description
Trek’s Financial Services department plays a significant role in ensuring the success of Trek by closely managing the financial performance of our retail customers. This position works closely with the Sales department, retailers and others within the Financial Services department to provide in depth financial analysis excellent customer service.
- Assist Trek retailers by performing monthly financial statement analysis, tracking inventory levels, confirming monthly budget adherence, developing open-to-buy scenarios, and preparing cash flow and annual budget models
- Spread financial statements to evaluate retailer’s historical performance including strengths and weaknesses along with suggesting corrective action to improve retailer’s financial performance
- Support North America Sales and Forecasting teams by providing market data trends and other financial models
- Develop processes and create tools for financial analysis and reporting that can be used both internally and externally
- Oversee Business Intelligence database and work with IT to enhance department reporting
- Perform analysis on industry trends and conditions impacting retailers and provide benchmarking reports
- Ad hoc financial analysis, data modeling, and trending reports
- Evaluate and implement solutions to drive improvements with various processes in the department
- Work as a team player and assist with other projects and assignments as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business or equivalent/relevant experience
- General understanding of annual business financial statements including profit and loss and balance sheet
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills and attention to detail
We are an E-Verify employer.