Aftermarket Product Marketing Manager
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
The aftermarket product marketing manager is responsible for a variety of activities in support of aftermarket product category marketing. The right candidate will work must have the ability to handle multiple tasks with great attention to detail and the ability to see a task through to completion. This position will work closely with multiple groups (product, marketing, content, creative, web tech, retail global sales teams) to create B2B and B2C communication plans and support new product launches and product content. This position is located at Trek’s headquarters in Waterloo, WI and reports directly to the Product Marketing Director. Remote will be considered for the right candidate.
- Create global product category marketing plans
- Launch new products B2B and B2C.
- Responsible for ensuring product copy and images are entered into content systems accurately and timely.
- Manage website categories, content and digital communications.
- Ability to work across multiple groups in taking a task from start to finish.
- Responsible for tracking, organizing, and distributing product sample orders for photography, tradeshows, and various bicycle brand needs.
- Coordinate logistics for global photo and video asset capture assignments.
- Assigns metadata and cross-merchandising opportunities with bicycle and aftermarket product catalogs.
- Collects and distributes products and information for key media outlets and tracks results.
- Must have great organizational skills and be highly attentive to detail.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely customer service oriented.
- Must be proficient in Windows based computer applications such as MS Excel, Outlook.
- Thorough knowledge of bicycle assembly and familiarity with accessories and customer experiences helpful.
We are an E-Verify employer.