Asia Pacific Digital Coordinator
Asia Pacific Digital Coordinator
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers and change the world by getting more people on bikes. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality. At Trek, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
We are now recruiting for the position of Asia Pacific B2B Coordinator to join the Trek Asia Pacific Team. This is a permanent position reporting to the Asia Pacific Customer Care Manager. You will be responsible for coordinated content on our Content Management System (B2B). You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team within Trek including project managers, forecasting, sales, translations, master data and content providers - to supply high-quality, proofed and approved materials to regional Digital Champs and to anticipate and prevent any delay or interruption of successful, profit-focused, digital product launches.
- Central coordination point of contact with visibility and maintenance of Trek’s Asia Pacific Content Management System
- Work with internal business users to facilitate content plans for product launches, program support and business communication needs through our digital platform.
- Primary content administration for Asia Pacific Subsidiaries
- Build web pages and content blocks in a complex, enterprise-level website Content Management System
- Increase sales through successful digital campaigns
- Support for Marketing, Sales and Forecasting and other internal users who may have questions about the Asia Pacific digital launch process
- Provide analytic reporting & metrics to stakeholders upon request
- Support Asia Pacific market needs and, in close coordination with our headquarters in the USA, work towards greater Asia Pacific support for product launches and other Web content needs.
- Expert-level contact for “advanced” troubleshooting for Content Management System issues, including ongoing, detailed knowledge of Web B2B Platform and key contact for resolution.
- Proactive quality control for Asia Pacific digital content
- Facilitate Training seminars for new starters and existing local B2B Champs.
- Meet all deadlines for launches, internal client communication, prompt customer care and other projects.
- Upload Asia Pacific pricing for all new product releases and offers as well as general price maintenance upon request
- Order form creation and management on the B2B Platform
- Production Schedule updating
- Coordinates the product lifecycle administration which feeds into www.trekbikes.com
What you bring to the role
- Excellent time management and pro-active goal accountability
- A love for working with great people & being part of a quality team.
- Comfortable with technology and able to learn new, complex systems
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work well in multi-disciplinary teams
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales, marketing, IT or retail-related field
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision on projects and to complete tasks in a timeline manner
- Highly organized, process driven, and detail orientated
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with enterprise-level platforms, particularly inventory management and content management systems
- Experience with managing digital content assets (image and copy)
- Analytics experience
Trek Bicycle employees inspire each other to reach their potential. Inside Trek the energy, enthusiasm and passion for sharing the joy of riding a bicycle is unmistakable. From Canberra, Australia to Waterloo, Wisconsin U.S.A. each office cultivates a unique, inspirational community with a relentless focus on positive energy and customer service. A career at Trek Bikes demands resourcefulness and ambition – and offers the opportunity to do something great in your lifetime with the best brand, best teammates and the best retail partners in the industry.
This role can be based anywhere in the Asia Pacific Region for our business and includes Australia, China, Japan, Korea or New Zealand. This role is ideal if you are looking for flexibility in your work location.
If this describes you and your experience, then we are excited to hear from you. Remuneration will be based on experience.
Our applications don’t have a closing date, they’ll close when we’ve found the right person. We will assess applications as they are received, so don't wait to apply!
We are an E-Verify employer.