E-commerce Customer Care Manager
We are searching for a highly motivated and experienced Customer Care Manager to lead our e-commerce department. Your goal will be to provide outstanding hospitality to our customers by developing effective customer care procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer care position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Manage a customer care team consisting of nine people
- Hire and train new customer care guides
- Provide training and documentation for department related touchpoint systems
- Effectively coach and lead guides to consistently hit metrics and provide an amazing customer experience and hospitality
- Respond to and resolve any escalated customer concern(s)
- Responsible for developing weekly and hourly agent schedule based on business needs
- Work with internal teams to create promotions, discounts, and campaigns.
- Create a continual learning environment for customer care team on new products and services
- Implement effective customer care procedures, policies, and standards
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis
- Work with IT to investigate and resolve customer order issues stemming from system errors
- Communicate any web content errors or issues to the appropriate channels for immediate resolution
- Analyze and manage online fraud protection program and systems. Responsible for managing any credit card chargebacks that are accrued
- Summarize and report department metrics and goals to business executives
- Manage budget relating to headcount and operating expenses for ecommerce team
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or relevant field preferred (not required)
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a customer care/hospitality position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, customer service software, databases, and CRM tools
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Bicycle industry knowledge preferred
We are an E-Verify employer.