A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
The primary responsibility of the Territory Manager is to work with Trek and Electra retailers in Seattle area and will cover Washington and Oregon to develop and strengthen partnerships in order to increase the sales of Trek, Electra and Bontrager products. This individual will maximize Trek and Electra market share utilizing the Trek Retailer Sales Program. They will build strong, long-term relationships with our retailers and ensure that our product representation in the area is consistent with Trek standards.
The ideal candidate will possess sales & business development experience, be a motivated team player and have excellent communication and computer skills. Daily and overnight travel is required.
- Maximize sales of Trek and Electra Bicycles and Bontrager Accessories. Establish objectives & monitor performance of dealers. Assist with forecasting, ordering, logistics & all aspects of the sales process.
- Appoint, develop & consult with retailers to maximize our position in the market.
- Provide product and sales training to Trek retailers in the territory.
- Conduct market research to understand competitive environment & identify areas of opportunity.
- Business Consultant to Trek Retailers. Make recommendations to retailers with regard to Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Provide World Class Customer Service. Build strong relationships with customers.
- Be an ambassador for the Trek brands.
- 3 + years sales experience, preferably in the cycling industry
- Must be able to travel as needed throughout assigned territory and to Trek HQ in Wisconsin
- Working knowledge of the Ascend POS system.
- Must have excellent relationship building skills.
- Strong Working knowledge of the Ascend Point of Sale System
- Must have good organization and follow up skills.
Flexible and fun company culture
Competitive health care
Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
Competitive vacation package
Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs)
Employee discounts on all product
Deep partner retail discounts
We are an E-Verify employer.