What the position requires you to do
As a Service Technician, you will service and troubleshoot an array of bicycles. You will get to work hands on with the people who ride their bikes and build their confidence in you to keep their bikes running without a hiccup!
Customer service and people skills are a huge part of this position. Be motivated to make every day, every bike, and every interaction better. Prior experience is awesome, but we can also train you to build your skills
What you’ll bring to the team
- Be self motivated, have a positive attitude, be team a team player and ready to help with anything at any time.
- Communicate clearly - with your team and with your customers.
- Detail focused - every detail counts, so make sure not to forget the little details.
- Continued learning - always be following up on new technology, new procedures and a want to do the best work 100% of the time.
Work Order Completion = 90%
- Production Mechanic completes work order tickets from the work order queue in POS in a timely manner
- Perform the following services (in agreed upon timeframe)
- All service shop tune-up packages from basic to comprehensive.
- Ala carte services per service menu including but not limited to; Cable and housing replacement; Adjust/repair derailleur’s; Adjust/repair brakes; Replace/repair shifters; Replace chain, cassette, bar tape/grips; Wheel true and dish; Wheel builds; Overhaul suspension; Drivetrain cleaning; Disc brake and dropper post service; Inspect and assess frame and components for damage or replacement
- Communicate with customers regarding timing of work order completion and/or modifications to quote based upon inspection
Miscellaneous Duties = 10%
- On the spot repairs as needed
- Bike builds
- Safety audits
- Interacting and providing great customer service with customers on the phone and in person
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
We are an E-Verify employer.