Customer Care Guide
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and accessories. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value innovative ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast – turning ideas into reality.
The sales office for the Benelux together with our Customer Care department and several other functions are located in Harderwijk. Currently we are looking for a new full-time Customer Care Guide to join our team.
You are responsible for preventing and/or resolving all customer’s issues in the most efficient, professional manner. You will do everything possible within Trek values and company’s policies to resolve a customer’s (non) warranty issue and to deliver best Customer Care from a technical viewpoint to internal and external customers.
What will you do?
- Be the first contact for internal and external customers and consumers and answer questions yourself
- Proactively informing manager and colleagues of repeating issues/questions
- Communication of non-warranty claims assessed by yourself or the Technical Service Centre
- Assist with training of CC reps and/or dealer training
- Contact dealers proactively to follow up on issues and questions
- Plan regular conference calls with your Territory Managers
- Discuss sales goals and strategy per time period (week, month, quarter, year)
- Assist with the preparation for, and if applicable attend: Trade & Dealer shows, Product introductions and other dealer/consumer events
- Process orders, credit orders, return orders and claims
- Run basic reports and queries
- Release back orders
- Assist with translation/development of service bulletins and other product information, distributed through e-mail, dealer mailings, Dexter website, top tech service lists, etc.
- Actively participate in and follow up on training courses provided to you by Trek
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude, can do mentality
- Sales driven
- MBO 4 – level or up
- Customer Service experience (at least 2 years)
- Strong computer skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective communicator
- Strong written/verbal communications skills in Dutch & English, French is desirable
- Knowledge of bikes and cycling is desirable
An informal, challenging and motivating company culture, where initiative and pro-activity are highly valued. We provide you with a stimulating work environment with enthusiastic colleagues, responsibility and independence. We will compensate you with a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are an E-Verify employer.