Instructor - Trek Certified Service
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love, provide incredible hospitality, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
Improve the performance of the service business at Trek retailers through the development, delivery and management of service training content, instruction, and logistics. Trek’s service school provides world-class immersive educational experiences designed to give each student the tools to deliver great riding experiences to our customers every time. In a curriculum tailored to develop skills beyond the wrench, students gain a holistic view of the bicycle, learning from a variety of instructors. Service training is one way we work to deliver incredible hospitality to Trek customers around the world.
- Daily student logistics, scheduling, invoicing, survey administration, and follow-up
- Manage daily in-class parts and supply logistics
- Service instructional content development, editing, and review
- Video content creation to include writing scripts and “camera talent”
- Service storage organization, space use, and supply management
- Teach, support, and aid instructional staff before, during and after classes ensuring smooth operation
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director including market research, analysis etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven record of success in a team environment
- High standard of excellence with great attention to details
- Exceptional public speaking and small workgroup meeting facilitation
- Comfortable in front of a camera for video production
- Strong brand historical and technical product knowledge is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5-years bicycle service experience as a technician, manager, or service advisor
- Strong background in e-bike diagnostics, updates and service is strongly preferred
- Business management or operations management background is strongly preferred
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels of organization
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- 5-10? weeks of travel may be needed
We are an E-Verify employer.