The Video/Photo Producer is responsible for managing all logistics and planning for photo and video shoots, from pre-production through post-production. This role ensures the photo and video teams have everything they need to do their jobs seamlessly and that any assets created from the shoots are properly archived/stored so that key stakeholders across the globe can easily access files.
- Work closely with the project manager to ensure adequate time allocation for video and photo shoots
- Allocate resources as needed on projects
- Maintain and build collaborative relationships with internal teams
- Manage vendor and talent communication, schedules and logistics before, during and after
- Prevent and remove the chaos
- Troubleshoots any issues that emerge during photo or video shoots
- Develop a plan B so the team can pivot if, and when, needed
- Keep the team focused and moving forward in the most efficient and organized manner; direct full-time and contract teams
- Ensure that photo and video assets are stored in their proper channels, with proper labeling.
- Identify opportunities to optimize the photo and video lifecycle process
- 4-5 years’ experience as a producer
- Excellent time management and project management skills in order to multitask and beat deadlines in a fast-paced environment; ability to perform efficiently under pressure
- Great communication skills to convey direction to team members
- Be versatile, well-organized and feel comfortable in a team setting
- Ability to solicit and receive feedback and constructive criticism both internally and externally
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, forward-thinking and creative
- Manage projects from concept to completion on a daily basis
- Able to manage time and costs to meet budget
- Ability to travel
We are an E-Verify employer.