BI ETL Engineer
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new and innovative ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
Trek Bicycle Corporation in Gurgaon is seeking to hire a Business Intelligence ETL Engineer. This individual is responsible for working with IT and business stakeholders to build, support and enhance existing ETLs implemented to feed core business applications with data.
The successful BI ETL Engineer will:
- Be assigned to multiple projects, including large and small projects that have significant impact on the Company. The projects will be moving data from our current warehouses to core applications across the organization. It could involve significant design, new tables, new development, and unit testing etc.
- Follow company software development lifecycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs.
- Assist in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents.
- Review functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provides feedback.
- Collaborate with other development staff to achieve quality and consistency. Participates in architecture, design sessions with cross functional teams.
- Provides production support to existing ETLs and solutions.
- Develop new ETL packages and provide production support of existing ETL processes.
- Proactively communicates status reports and issues to management.
- Proactively collaborate with stakeholders in all levels of the company.
- Proactively share knowledge with co-workers and ensure appropriate knowledge transfer to cover duties during illness, vacations, training, etc.
- Be self-motivated and require minimal supervision.
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of your own work.
- Have good written / oral communication skills. This individual must be able to effectively communicate in English with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Flexible & Overlap with US counterparts.
- Other duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science (equivalent professional experience considered).
- Minimum 3+ Years of Strong experience in ETL development using SSIS.
- Highly Skilled in writing Structured Query Language (SQL) and stored procedures.
- Experience in Data Warehouse design and dimensional modeling.
- Experience in Visual Studio Data projects and deployments.
- Experience in Analysis Services and MDX and/or DAX is a plus.
- Experience in .Net Development using C# a plus.
- Willingness to learn and take ownership of tasks.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
We are an E-Verify employer.