Inside Sales - Ecommerce
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
Trek customer care team is looking for a hardworking, positive person who loves both bikes AND people. This position will be working with our trekbikes.com customers as well as our independent bicycle retailers. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills through phone, email and live chat. Shop experience a plus, bike knowledge a must.
The shift for this position will be Monday-Friday, 1pm-10 pm. Please be aware of this when applying. Thank you!
- Answer customer inquiries via email, phone or live chat.
- Communication with our retailers regarding questions and standard methodologies.
- Engage in continuous improvement and seek to contribute to Trek and our customers
- Acts as a resource for customers and retailers in regards to product and technical questions
- Communicate with Product Managers to understand new and changing products.
- Provide continual feedback to trekbikes.com product managers regarding customer experiences.
- Utilize databases and resources to research and resolve consumer inquiries.
- Participates in and volunteers for Trek advocacy events and charity rides.
- Comfortable working in multiple computer environments.
- Quick thinking and can multi-task.
- Sense of urgency.
- Strong desire to be a contributing member of an outstanding customer service organization within the bicycle industry.
- Bicycle retail shop experience preferred.
- Good bicycle mechanic skills.
- Must be a phenomenal communicator – verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships in a relationship-based customer care environment.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
Flexible and fun company culture
Competitive health care
Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
Competitive vacation package
Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs)
Employee discounts on all product
Deep partner retail discounts
We are an E-Verify employer.