Global Finance Manager
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and bicycle-related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We also appreciate new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done quickly, turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bicycle, and have a blast while doing it.
Trek is looking to add the right person to join our finance team as a Global Retail Finance Manager supporting our expanding Global Retail business. The right person will have an opportunity to have a meaningful impact not only upon Trek’s finance department, but also upon a great company and rapidly growing part of the business. Utilizing business intelligence tools and being able to listen, partner and influence a variety of operational partners within our Retail business will be key to success in this role.
- Provide financial leadership for Trek's Global Retail business; Lead retail finance team and partner with business leaders to drive business performance and assume full P&L responsibility
- Provide oversight and review all financial aspects for global retail stores and retail development teams; full P&L performance, inventory, cash flow, cap ex, and operational metrics
- Drive and provide oversight for forecasting and budgeting processes; review, validate, and productively challenge forecast and budget assumptions
- Drive reporting development and process improvements; drive global standardization across all markets
- Identify trends in key metrics; provide recommendations and partner with managers on implementation
- Ensure proper controllership, policy compliance and balance sheet reconciliations across global retail stores
- Support analysis and implementation of new stores/acquisition of existing stores
- Develop and perform ad-hoc analysis as needed, including ROI analytics for senior management team to evaluate programs/initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related filed is required
- Advanced level of technical experience with business intelligence tools and Excel reporting capabilities
- 10 years of FP&A, Accounting, or Corporate Finance experience
- Ability to manage the details but also communicate with and influence senior leaders
- Ability to coordinate global schedules and build strong processes; ability to work outside standard business hours as needs dictate
- Self-motivated, organized, analytical and detail oriented
We are an E-Verify employer.