Freelance Assistant Stylist
Do you love fashion? Do you want to assist on photo shoots across the world of Men's Fashion? We need your help assisting with styling photo shoots for our fashion division in this fast-paced and big-volume production environment. This is a freelance, part-time position and pays $15/hour.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist with all facets of on-set styling under direction of the Concept Lead including dressing models, picking up and returning styling pieces, organizing sample rack and accessories throughout the day
- Manage daily shot lists and communicating shot order to the photographer
- Communicate styling instructions from the administration's system to set
- Review upcoming shoots with the Concept Lead, ensuring that all relevant styling pieces will be available and racks prepped
- Other assigned departmental tasks
- Collaborate with the photographer to make sure product is photoready and review still-life styling guide for specific information.
What you'll bring to this role:
- Bachelor's degree in fashion or a related field is preferred
- 1-2 years relevant experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to a successful team environment
- Keen attention to detail and experience in a deadline-driven workplace
- Well-informed of current brands as well as runway trends<span