Freelance Junior E-commerce Photographer
Hey, Junior Photographers! We’d love your help supporting our creative production team as a part-time freelancer.
We’re looking for someone with a flexible schedule who can come into our studio a few days here and there. You’ll work with a small team of experienced photographers, editors, and stylists at our in-house studio. We are a fully-funded, eCommerce startup here in San Francisco.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your photography skills and add to your portfolio shooting high-end designer and boutique brands.
For consideration, please provide the following requirements:
- A link to your website and/or portfolio
- A resume highlighting your relevant experience
What you'll do here:
- Shoot a high volume of images daily
- Shoot product, lifestyle, and men's fashion (footwear, apparel) – on-figure and off-figure
- Retouch/edit your images
- Basic concepting lifestyle shoots with the Managing Photographer and Stylist
- Collaborate and support existing photographers and editors
- Organizing and archiving imagery (DAM)
What you bring to this role:
- 1-2 years experience in eCommerce photography
- Proficiency in CaptureOne, Photoshop, Lightroom and Bridge
- Understanding of Profoto lighting systems and other studio equipment
- An up-beat attitude
- Basic retouching skills
- Ability to work under tight/daily deadlines
- Receptive to feedback
- Enjoy working in a small, collaborative team
- If you spill something, clean it up; we need someone that is willing to own up to and capable of fixing their mistakes