Marketing Merchandise Senior Analyst
Marketing Merchandise Senior Analyst
Total Wine & More
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Merchandise Analyst, to join the Marketing department and work at our Bethesda, Maryland headquarters. You will contribute to item level promotional planning, inventory, and pricing. You will work with many departments in the company, making this position a great opportunity to learn many aspects of the business. You will report to the Manager of Promotions.
Please note: Total Wine & More considers the health and safety of its customers, team members, and their families as its highest priorities. Where permitted by applicable law, all team members must have received the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
- Forecast promotional inventory needs and demand allocation forecasts at the item / store level for all item level promotions; determine ways to optimize levels and flow of promotional inventory into stores
- Support test plan and perform analysis to better understand and optimize the effectiveness of item level promotions
- Develop understanding of cost structure and buying patterns to develop item level promotional plans that grow incremental sales and margin
- Partner with creative, production, market management, pricing, and merchandising departments to understand business dynamics, goals and hurdles to grow incremental sales and margin
- Implement and take the business responsibility of managing the identified solution going forward
You will come with
- A Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of Corporate retail inventory management/item planning experience
- Data analytics experience
- Intermediate Excel (can perform complex functions) , Word and PowerPoint skills
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.