Software Development Engineer in Test .Net/C#
Total Wine & More is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join our team. You will prepare test plans, write, and execute test cases. You will work closely with peers and business partners to increase the reliability and performance of our software solutions. You will report to the Sr. Manager, Software Development.
- Analyze complex requirements; create technical specifications to design complex software components and applications
- Work with Product and Engineering to identify areas to test
- Develop detailed test plans for features
- Create test cases based on test strategies and test plans
- Provide accurate estimates for projects, including QA resourcing and testing schedules
You will come with
- 3+ years experience with integration, functional and unit testing
- Experience with planning and coordinating releases testing
- Experience with .NET Framework/.NET Core
- Experience with C#, Web API, SQL
- Experience with testing tools (NUnit/XUnit, Postman, Jest)
- Experience with source/version control system (Git)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.