Total Wine & More
About the Role
We are looking for a Facilities Analyst to join our Store Development team. Ideally, you will be able to support our west coast shift of 11 am est/ 8 am pst to 8 pm est/ 5 pm pst. You will assist with the daily operations of a retail facilities operations group to provide a safe, clean and efficient retail environment. You will schedule and monitor the necessary maintenance programs. You will manage aspects of store support systems and programs such as HVAC, refrigeration, life safety systems, and lighting. You will maintain property and facilities following corporate standards, budget, cost and quality guidelines using a facility work order management platform. You will develop vendor KPI tracking and analytics to improve performance. You will work with the New Store Construction Team to manage the New Store Construction Warranty Program. You will report to the Manager of Facilities.
Please note: Total Wine & More considers the health and safety of its customers, team members, and their families as its highest priorities. Where permitted by applicable law, all team members must have received the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
- Assist the Facilities Manager with managing external equipment and building systems maintenance vendors
- Handle internal customer facilities related issues using an established work order management system
- Respond to store emergency issues as quickly as possible
- Develop facilities operations programs
- Maintain record keeping systems
- Help manage outsourced services including dock and floor cleaning equipment repair, lighting replacement, trash removal, and security equipment repair
- Conduct data analytics to identify replacement and maintenance challenges
- Research programs to improve facilities programs
- Track measurements and analytics to improve performance
- Manage New Store Construction Warranty Program work
- After hours - On call requirements every other week to support retail store portfolio
You will come with
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of experience in facilities or property management
- Experience working within operations
- Project management experience
- Experience working cross functionally within an organization
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.