Customer Care Center Manager
Customer Care Center Manager
Total Wine & More
About the Role
We are looking for a Manager to join our Customer Care team. You will lead the daily operations of our contact center across phone, email, and chat channels. You will be a natural team builder and customer-centric leader. You will conduct hiring, performance management, and implement stronger operational processes and communication tools. We are in the process of transforming our contact center across people, process, and technology. Some of these changes include building a stronger training curriculum and introducing new technology (CRM, IVR, AI/Self-Service programs), so you will guide the team through these changes to ensure that the business continues to run smoothly. You will have excellent customer experience and escalate agent awareness gaps to partners to bring these opportunities to resolution. You will report to the Director of Customer Care.
- Mentor team members with focus on professional development
- Lead quarterly talent review sessions for all team members
- Host weekly touch bases and leadership huddles with supervisor team
- Improve agent productivity and service standards with focus on delighting customers
- Support recruiting efforts to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained
- Support training efforts to enhance agent experience
- Lead change management efforts when new technology is implemented
- Ensure our quality assurance program is used foragent coaching
- Promote performance culture with focus on communication and meaningful recognition
- Gather regular feedback from the agent team and respond with swift action
- Solve select customer escalations
You will come with
- BS or BA degree
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of direct reports
- Experience with conflict resolution and customer service
- Passionate advocate for the customer
- Retail experience or wine, beer, or spirits product knowledge
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.