Manager, Data Analytics
We are looking for a Manager of Data Analytics to help expand capacity and improve processes in Merchandising by using R Shiny apps, PowerBI dashboards and analytical methods. You will work with other departments including Assortment Planning, Pricing, Buying and Market Management which makes this is an excellent opportunity to learn about many aspects of our unique business and impact profitability. You will report to the VP, Pricing.
- Expand capacity and improve processes in Merchandising by using R Shiny apps, PowerBI dashboards and analytical methods.
- Lead and develop a team of two data analysts and ensure they have the tools and capabilities for success
- Support Assortment Planning, Buying and Pricing teams with tools, data, and ad hoc analytics
- Enhance existing A/B testing platform and guide test design
- Collaborate with IT on system and data enhancements
You will come with
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' experience in data analytics
- Team management experience (could be indirect)
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform & BigQuery
- Working knowledge of PowerBI, Tableau or another BI tool
- Experience with designing experiments and A/B testing
- Retail or CPG specific experience