Senior Manager of Digital Analytics Data Engineering
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Digital Analytics and Data Engineering to join our team. You will set up the foundation for and manage the collection, ingestion, and warehousing of data used by the Digital team, to establish scalable data architecture practices for Total Wine & More's growing eCommerce business. The Senior Manager will improve the data flow and collection, supporting efforts to provide holistic insights on digital performance, with a focus on Adobe Analytics, Test & Target and the integration of data with other internal systems. You will use this data to guide decisions and promote regular optimization for our digital platforms. The Senior Manager will report to the Senior Director, Digital Analytics.
- Build internal (Adobe) and external tag management strategy and implement processes to drive it.
- Collaborate with Agile teams to ensure new releases have an appropriate data collection strategy.
- Work with IT to ensure integration of Adobe with other Total Wine & More systems including our enterprise data warehouse housed in GCP.
- Conduct evaluation of current Digital Analytics tools and make recommendations for migrating a new system(s).
- Improve data systems, build pipelines and create strategy and efficiencies from the ground up.
- Manage internal and contract resources; delegating projects and tasks, providing oversight and guidance, and supporting career growth.
You will come with
- 7+ years' experience using Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics, with advanced SQL knowledge working with relational databases.
- 2+ years' experience managing a team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Adobe Certified Developer
- Experience with Python or R
- Experience manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected and unstructured datasets.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country’s largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.