Assistant Regional Buyer
Assistant Regional Buyer
Total Wine & More
About the Role
We are looking for an Assistant Regional Buyer to join our Market Management department and work at our corporate office in Bethesda, MD. You will be involved with wine, beer and spirits buying and replenishment for stores in the Total Wine & More chain. You will manage vendor relations and issues for their region(s) and help establish and determine process improvements. Our Market Management team is a unique mix of supply chain and buying; the team has an impact on the products we sell. You will report to the Manager of Market Management. Internally, we call this position Associate, Market Management.
Please note: Total Wine & More considers the health and safety of its customers, team members, and their families as its highest priorities. Where permitted by applicable law, all team members must have received the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
- Resolve Vendor Service Issues and coordinate with vendors
- Respond to inquiries regarding supplier product availability and costs
- Perform Cost File Maintenance
- Create Replenishment Orders and PO placement
- Manage store in stock rates and inventory levels
- Reconcile invoices and POs
- Identify opportunities to grow sales through promotional activity related to in store displays, retail reductions or advertising and working inter-departmentally to achieve results
- Perform cost and deal analysis
You will come with
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Supply Chain or related field
- 2+ years of work experience
- Basic Accounting skills and interest in performing accounting tasks
- Proficiency in Excel (can perform complex functions)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, and vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.