Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Total Wine & More
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Performance Marketing to join our Marketing team and work at our Bethesda, Maryland headquarter. You will lead the charge to grow Total Wine & More's online presence through paid digital marketing channels and move us forward with enhanced personalization and attribution projects. You will also help build a vision and action plan to improve our martech stack which will improve our ability to leverage first party data with cross-channel, customer-focused campaigns You will report to the Sr. Director, Digital Marketing.
Please note: Total Wine & More considers the health and safety of its customers, team members, and their families as its highest priorities. Where permitted by applicable law, all team members must have received the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
- Develop performance marketing campaigns and roadmaps to drive growth and acquisition goals while also aligning to 360 campaigns, partnering with teams in Creative, Web, Digital).
- Manage advertising agencies' media planning and buying activities for paid advertising campaigns including paid social, retargeting, and programmatic display and video advertising.
- Lead the development and implementation of new digital marketing optimization and attribution projects such as cross-device optimization, segmentation/personalization using 1P data, and data-driven attribution models.
- Leverage consumer insights to brainstorm and test new digital marketing projects to drive incremental profitable transactions both in-store and online.
- Analyze KPIs (including ROAS, CPA, LTV) on an ongoing basis to guide messaging and media strategies to ensure campaigns are maximizing performance and hitting goals.
- Review channel performance, reporting on and highlighting insights, trends, and opportunities for continuous improvement.
You will come with
- BS/BA degree in Marketing or Advertising
- 5-10+ years' experience managing digital marketing campaigns including programmatic advertising, paid social, and retargeting in an agency of corporate marketing setting.
- 3+ years of experience in both strategic planning and managing media planning/buying initiatives.
- Experience managing agencies and direct reports.
- Experience managing a digital marketing budget across channels to meet sales goals
- An analytical mind able to problem solve and optimize performance while protecting branding & image
- Experience working with cross-functional departments such as Creative, Marketing, Merchandising, eCommerce
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics platforms.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.