Director, Digital Merchandising - Wine
We are looking for a Director of Digital Merchandising to develop a comprehensive digital commerce strategy for the Wine business, improving the customer experience, driving personalization and increasing digital sales and margin. You will work with senior leaders to develop this strategy, blending commerce and content while elevating totalwine.com as the authority in the online beverage business. This position will blend your creative and analytical skills, requiring a leader who enjoys leading dynamic teams. You will report to the VP, Digital Merchandising.
- Develop category merchandising strategies grounded in unique shopping and buying experiences for key customer segments
- Develop a seamless and well-integrated omni channel merchandised customer experience
- Establish merchandising KPI's for evaluating business performance
- Enhance brand and digital consumer experience to attract, educate and convert customers
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of assortment, site experience, and promotional strategies
- Compile and analyze performance data, making recommendations to site merchandising teams based on outcomes
- Lead A/B testing strategies to identify opportunities for performance optimization
- Lead a dynamic team with a focus on the continued development of team members
- Manage strategic vendor partner relationships
You will come with
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or related field and 7+ years of progressive growth within digital merchandising, digital marketing, digital merchant, digital content or a combination
- Experience working in an organization that uses an agile methodology with a focus on building roadmaps and setting long and short-term priorities
- Experience increasing sales and traffic to corporate/brand websites
- Experience building teams in the operations of digital channels with a focus on coaching and guiding your team along their professional journey
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.