Senior Integrations Software Developer
Total Wine & More is looking for an experienced Senior Integrations Developer to join our team. The primary responsibilities of the Senior Integrations Developer role are to develop software applications based on technical requirements and specifications. You will create technical designs based on requirements and implement the design. Software developers work with business analysts to understand technical requirements and translate them into technical designs. The Integrations team develops solutions across a broad range of business functionality, technologies, development languages, and architectural patterns. You will report to the Director, Software Development.
- Work with wide variety of teams across IT to design and create high impact projects
- Perform solution analysis and translating requirements into design specifications
- Implement integration services using a variety of integrations, data storage, and cloud technologies
- Contribute to design/architecture of technical solutions
- Evaluate new technologies for implementation
- Consult with end-user to prototype, refine, test, and debug solutions
You will come with
- 2+ years of experience developing complex solutions using Python
- Experience with real-time stream processing technologies and design patterns
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience developing, analyzing, and interpret data models in relational databases and JSON
- Proficiency in cloud-based architectural and maintenance concepts in GCP, Azure, or AWS
- Experience designing complex software architectures that use design patterns and object-oriented techniques
- Experience with infrastructure as code, zero downtime deployments, continuous integration / continuous deployment (CI/CD)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.