Entry- Level Buying Assistant, Beer
Buying Assistant, Beer
Total Wine & More
About the Role
We are looking for an Entry Level Buying Assistant to join our Beer team and work at our Bethesda, Maryland headquarters. This is not a remote work opportunity. You will be included in the buying process including item setup, pricing, assortment, merchandising and promotion management. You will report to the Sr. Manager, Beer. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to gain experience in the beer industry and start their career in retail buying.
Please note: Total Wine & More considers the health and safety of its customers, team members, and their families as its highest priorities. Where permitted by applicable law, all team members must have received the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
- Assist Buyer and Beer team members with long-term projects, manage deadlines, and deliverables
- Work with suppliers and our teams to set up and manage beer items in our assortment, ensuring information is accurate and up-to-date
- Manage the digital asset process for all National Brand items to ensure items images are captured on the website and available for digital marketing
- Create tracking sheets to support project list and perform next steps
- Ensure electronic files are kept current and in order
- Bring to closure outstanding issues with stores
- Update agendas and prepares materials needed for meetings
- Prepare and communicate weekly reports to our teams
You will come with
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year of merchandising experience
- Proficiency in Excel (can perform complex functions) and Outlook
- Exposure to SharePoint and PowerBI
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.