Total Wine & More
About the Role
We are looking for a Corporate Facilities Associate to join our Facilities team and work at our Bethesda, Maryland headquarters. You will assist the Facilities Director in the scheduling and monitoring the necessary maintenance and repair programs for the operations of the company. You will work with the Facilities Director to maintain property and facilities following corporate standards, facilities budgets, cost and quality guidelines. You will report to the Director of SSC and Support Facilities.
Please note: Total Wine & More considers the health and safety of its customers, team members, and their families as its highest priorities. Where permitted by applicable law, all team members must have received the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
- Perform routine on-site facility inspections, identify repair/preventative maintenance needs and initiate related work orders
- Meet with vendors involved regarding equipment and building systems maintenance and repairs
- Help manage outsourced Preventative Maintenance contracts including contracts for doors, equipment, fire protection and signage
- Help manage outsourced services including systems furniture reconfigurations, HVAC system and data center equipment repairs
- Provide oversight with team members to ensure the building is maintained and all areas are operational
- Respond to internal customer facilities related issues using an established work order management system
- Maintain record keeping procedures such as parking tags and office supply inventory
- Maintain employee seating charts and produce Workstation signage
- Manage all internal employee relocation projects (MAC Program)
- Provide daily oversight with the Mailroom operations with support from the Facility Director
You will come with
- 3 years' experience in large commercial or retail facilities management
- Experience planning and managing work orders and activities with tight and shifting timelines
- Knowledge of facilities maintenance principles, procedures and standards
- Knowledge of corporate building operation systems and equipment
- Proficiency creating Excel spreadsheets using sumif and countif formulas
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.