Senior Company Planning Analyst
Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19
This position will focus on driving our growth efforts through exceptional data analysis and evaluation of key performance indicators across both brick and mortar and direct channels. This position will involve the use of existing models as well as designing new ones to improve the accuracy of our Company Sales, Margin and Inventory Forecast, as well as identify areas of opportunity in the business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Demand forecasting of all metrics: revenue, margin, inventory, traffic, conversion ADT - across all dimensions of time: day, week, month, quarter, year
- Weekly report generation of the business performance relative to Forecast, Budget and Last Year, by channel
- Ad-hoc analysis of business performance, by channel, promotional campaign, customer behavior, product category and season code.
- Analysis of promotions, including their effectiveness and profitability relative to expectations
- Coordinate with Merchandising, Creative, Stores Operations and Digital Marketing related to promotional event execution
- Advise Creative team on promotional asset quantities by store based on Traffic and Conversion forecast
- Collaborate with the Merchandise Planning leads to reconciling the Corporate Forecast with the Open to Buy
- Assist in the development of quarterly investment targets
- Manage and update the Corporate Season Code Forecast as well as provide insight into the overall health and aging of our inventory
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Associate or Bachelor's degree required.
- 2 to 4 years of experience required.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to synthesize large data sets.
- Strong business acumen and ability to leverage analytical thinking to develop creative business solutions
- Strong project management skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally with all areas of the business.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Power Point
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/hottopic/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf