Senior Analyst, Marketing Segmentation (New!)
Join the fastest growing plus-size fashion retailer in the nation! The Sr. Analyst, Marketing Segmentation will work individually and as part of a team developing and executing marketing audience strategies to meet sales, profit, and customer growth goals. The Sr. Analyst, Marketing Segmentation will be passionate about data and understand how it can be used to personalize marketing communications. To do this, the person will leverage analytics platforms and large scale datasets to identify insights, assess short and long term strategies, and make data-driven recommendations supporting overall business objectives. The right candidate will have an understanding of direct marketing principles, and will have a demonstrated interest in and facility with “test and learn” strategies and data analysis. The Sr. Analyst, Marketing Segmentation will constantly collaborate with cross-functional partners to share learnings and execute against identified strategies.
What you'll do...
- Develop customer centric KPI’s that illustrate performance throughout the customer lifecycle
- Plan, manage, and execute audience strategies for direct-to-consumer marketing campaigns in conjunction with individual marketing program owners
- Develop and test customer engagement strategies that increase the lifetime value of targeted customers
- Identifies and recommends strategies to optimize customer value through creation of segments, orchestration of campaigns, and testing methodologies
- Collaborates with 3rd party vendors and partners to activate audiences across marketing touch points
- Perform reporting and analysis of customer segments and customer marketing campaigns
- Adheres to customer data governance standards in line with organization requirements and industry standards
- Effectively leverages predictive and heuristic techniques to segment audiences; stays abreast of industry best practices and emerging techniques
What you'll need...
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or quantitative field. MBA a plus
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing, with a focus on customer segmentation and analytics
- Capable of independently accessing and leveraging large scale databases using SQL and business intelligence tools to conduct analysis
- Foundational knowledge of predictive and statistical modeling techniques to segment customer data
- Deep knowledge of customer lifecycle management
- Experience developing A/B and multivariate testing strategies
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy.
- Must have the ability to handle a multitude of diverse responsibilities and work independently to achieve desired results; have sound judgment and business acumen.
What you'll get...
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off
- Additional perks like a generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more
- Can't forget Thirsty Thursdays during the summer!
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf