Manager, Direct Marketing (New!)
The Manager, Direct Marketing is responsible for assisting in the development and deployment of customer strategies for direct marketing (primarily print) for Torrid. You'll have an understanding of direct marketing principles, and will have a demonstrated interest in and facility with “test and learn” strategies and data analysis. You'll leverage large scale databases, both independently and through the Data and Analytics team, to develop insights that lead to profitable customer strategies. The Manager will collaborate cross-functionally to execute the defined strategies.
What you'll do...
- Lead customer strategy, execution, and analysis for enterprise direct mail program
- Leverage large scale databases to derive data driven insights into customer behavior that lead to profitable customer strategies
- Develop impactful customer segmentation strategies that inform relevant, timely, response-driving messaging to customers
- Implement customer and marketing contact testing programs that inform go forward cadence and frequency of contact
- Partner with creative resources to develop messaging for targeted customer segments
- Collaborate with peers in Marketing, Merchandising, and Operations to execute messaging and promotional plans
- Own relationship with third party partners and platforms that support program execution and analysis
- Perform reporting and analysis of campaigns, and develop recommendations to optimize future performance
What you'll need...
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience. MBA a plus
- Seven or more years’ experience in marketing, with a focus on direct/database marketing
- Capable of independently accessing and leveraging large scale databases using SQL/SAS and business intelligence tools to conduct analysis
- Knowledge of customer segmentation techniques and lifecycle management
- Experience developing marketing strategies to optimize customer lifetime value
- Experience with retail loyalty programs is a plus
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy.
- Must have the ability to handle a multitude of diverse responsibilities and work independently to achieve desired results; have sound judgment and business acumen.
What you'll get...
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off
- Additional perks like a generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more
- Can't forget Thirsty Thursdays during the summer!
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf