Direct Marketing Analyst
Join the fastest growing plus size fashion retailer in the nation! As a Direct Marketing Analyst will have part in developing and executing direct marketing strategies to meet sales, profit, and customer growth goals. You'll leverage analytics platforms and large-scale datasets to assess short and long-term strategies, and make data-driven recommendations supporting overall business objectives.The right candidate will have an understanding of direct marketing principles, and will have a demonstrated interest in and facility with “test and learn” strategies and data analysis. The Direct Marketing Analyst will collaborate cross-functionally to execute the defined strategies.
What You'll Do:
- Leverage large-scale databases to derive data-driven insights into customer behavior that lead to profitable direct marketing strategies.
- Execute & assist developing direct mail campaigns (segmentation, offers, triggered programs, etc.)
- Partner with Ecommerce, Merchandising, and Creative groups to ensure cohesive execution of marketing strategies.
- Foster and develop relationships with key strategic and operational vendors supporting direct marketing efforts.
- Perform reporting and analysis of campaigns, and develop recommendations to optimize future performance.
- Design testing strategies that deliver incremental response gains from direct marketing programs.
- Accurately forecast incremental sales, margin, and customer impact of direct marketing efforts.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or quantitative field. MBA a plus.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, with a focus on direct/database marketing.
- Capable of independently accessing and leveraging large-scale databases using SQL and business intelligence tools to conduct analysis.
- Experience with campaign management tools (Unica, RedPoint, Adobe) & BI tools (Tableau, Business Objects, MicroStrategy) a plus.
- Knowledge of customer segmentation techniques and lifecycle management.
- Knowledge of the retail environment and metrics.
- Experience developing A/B and multivariate testing strategies
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy.
- Must have the ability to handle a multitude of diverse responsibilities and work independently to achieve desired results; have sound judgment and business acumen.
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, weekly on-site physician, chiropractor, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.