Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
At Torrid we're committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue, empowerment, recruiting, training, development and retention. We believe inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is fundamental to our success.
Analyzes the financial performance of the business, establishes monthly financial forecast, budgetary goals, aids in business decision support and strategy, partners cross-functionally to deliver value, provides recommendations on profit, expense, and cost-saving opportunities. Partner with FP&A leadership to build models, processes, & best practices.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for Company budgeting, forecasting, financial systems, BI development, and ad-hoc analysis across the company
- Provide financial insight and strategic support to senior management including financial presentations, dashboard design and maintenance, measuring key metrics for operational performance, and other projects as requested for optimal decision making within an extremely high growth and fast-paced environment.
- Manages and prioritizes deliverables, provides leadership, guidance, and support to staff members through effective goal setting and professional development.
- Develop standard set of reports to be used across the organization to ensure high level of quality and consistency of data.
- Perform monthly financial analysis to compare Actuals to Forecast & budget with detailed explanation to support monthly executive review.
- Serve in a liaison role with other departments in developing/maintaining budget/forecasts.
- Self-directed, self-motivated personality. Work with limited direction to prepare and deliver fact-based recommendations to senior management.
What You’ll Need:
- A big picture view on financial analysis; you are in the moment and 12 months ahead all at the same time
- Top notch Excel skills with ability to design and maintain complex financial models and to create high quality financial presentations
- At least five years of progressive financial analysis and accounting experience in a retail environment; it’s important you know our industry
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience
- Highly organized and efficient
- Demonstrated analytical proficiency in data research and interpretation
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly
- Strong communication skills including the ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator
- Upholds and furthers Torrid's culture and values
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure
What You’ll Get:
- A culture where people are accepted and encouraged to be who they are.
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- Competitive compensation, 401k with company matching contribution, plus potential to earn company performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive wellness package including, medical, dental, vision, FSA and on-site, chiropractic and massage therapy services as well as fitness and yoga classes.
- Generous 50% employee discount and access to employee-only sales.
- Support the causes you’re passionate about. We pay you up to 32 hours annually for volunteering your time in the community.
- Child Care Discount at participating locations.
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Aimed at helping employees address a variety of personal and family issues including legal financial consultations, mental health services and more.
- On-site gym, basketball court and car wash service. Commuter benefits. Discounts on cell phones, and computer purchases, entertainment tickets and more.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies.
- Work and learn alongside industry leading executives while making huge strides in impacting the lives of women.
- You’ll be challenged and grow. Opportunity for upward mobility available at all levels of the organization.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf