Studio Operations Coordinator
At Torrid we're committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue, empowerment, recruiting, training, development and retention. We believe inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is fundamental to our success.
The Studio Operations Coordinator is the owner of seamless workflow in/out of the studios for e-commerce related photos daily. The role is responsible for ensuring optimal productivity in the day-to-day operations of the photo studios to ultimately ensure seamless publishing of products to go live on the app/website. The Studio Operations Coordinator is the key point of contact on all sample matters for e-commerce shoots on model and flats.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the tactical operations of the Torrid studios including receiving, organizing, distributing samples and tracking shot count for on figure, tabletop, mannequin, and flats.
- Work closely with the producers, art directors, and stylists to ensure optimal productivity in the Torrid studios.
- Act as a liaison between both internal studio teams and external cross functional partners on all requests for items received in the DC, chase items, re-orders and re-shoots.
- Partner with Stylists to distribute product across production schedule managing to models and shot counts per day, per season code.
- Keeps open lines of communication with Producers to communicate workload and manage bookings by day to ensure budget is being optimized.
- Single point of contact on sample team to ensure product being received from Product Development is prioritized properly and executed to be shot via the various studios, retouched, and pushed through the system to go live for the customer.
- Manage internal tracking system for real time status of samples, from receiving to delivery across all categories of apparel, curve and accessories.
- Field and manage requests for samples from partners; management of check in/check out process according to established guidelines.
- Guide flow of seasonal inventory and organization of samples to the appropriate closets, including passing back product to sample team for archiving.
- Support Styling process using product on hand.
- Performs other job duties with Marketing when time permits as needed.
- 3-5 years of related work experience. Retail store experience is a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to navigate competing requests from different partners and resolve in partnership with Lead Fashion Stylist and Producers.
- Illustrate a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Deep intellectual curiosity and commitment to solving business challenges.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and complete multiple projects with effective time management skills.
- A culture where people are accepted and encouraged to be who they are.
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- Competitive compensation, 401k with company matching contribution, plus potential to earn company performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive wellness package including, medical, dental, vision, FSA and on-site, chiropractic and massage therapy services as well as fitness and yoga classes.
- Generous 50% employee discount and access to employee-only sales.
- Support the causes you’re passionate about. We pay you up to 32 hours annually for volunteering your time in the community.
- Child Care Discount at participating locations.
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Aimed at helping employees address a variety of personal and family issues including legal financial consultations, mental health services and more.
- On-site gym, basketball court and car wash service. Commuter benefits. Discounts on cell phones, and computer purchases, entertainment tickets and more.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies.
- Work and learn alongside industry leading executives while making huge strides in impacting the lives of women.
- You’ll be challenged and grow. Opportunity for upward mobility available at all levels of the organization.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf