Utility Tech C2-Wednesay - Saturday
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Performs basic service on material handling equipment. Makes minor adjustments, lubricates moving parts, repositions photo eyes.
- Assists Maintenance Technicians with electrical troubleshooting, replaces or repairs mechanical components and performs preventive maintenance.
- Communicate with maintenance supervisor on all maintenance progress and issues.
- Adheres to safety procedures, all Federal, State and OSHA guidelines.
- Conduct facilities maintenance functions such as replacing lights, fixtures, building repairs.
- Accomplish other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Work well in a team environment.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/hottopic/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf