Merchandise Processor-C2 (Wed-Sat 4:30pm-2:30am)
A Merchandise Processor (MP) is responsible for performing any function related to the receipt, prepping, picking, packing, shipping & returning of merchandise.
*Shift schedule is Wednesday-Saturday 4:30pm-2:30am*
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Processes high volume of merchandise.
- Unload merchandise off of trucks.
- Pick, induct, sort, and pack orders using RF technology and computers/scanners.
- Prep merchandise from cartons and separate by color, size, and style.
- Count, record, and verify quantities of merchandise for orders.
- Pick merchandise from multiple levels of shelving or move merchandise to open areas in plastic totes or cardboard boxes.
- Ticket and distribute merchandise, fill orders, make boxes, maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Must be able to work in all departments performing various functions of the Merchandise Processor position on a regular, consistent basis.
- Operate power equipment, as needed.
Positionwill follow a 4-day work week schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 months related experience.
- Ability to read and write in English and basic math skills required.
- Meet company accuracy and production standards.
- Consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Adaptable to change by working within different departments.
- Ability to operate RF scanner.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend and lift/move up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds occasionally.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, life insurance, short-term disability, paid time off and paid company holidays.
- Additional perks include quarterly bonus potential, associate discount 40%, tuition reimbursement, childcare discount program, etc.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend and lift/move up to 10 pounds. May lift/move up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf