Manager, Web Analytics
At Torrid we're committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue, empowerment, recruiting, training, development and retention. We believe inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is fundamental to our success.
The Web Analytics Manager will lead the execution of analyses that provide insights and recommendations that ultimately drive decisions in future site development and testing. The ideal candidate is an experienced analytics professional who can produce impactful analyses and reporting solutions and have the ability to lead a team of analytics professionals and manage multiple vendor relationships in the evolving digital analytics landscape.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, motivate, and empower a team of analytic professionals
Disseminate relevant web analytics data throughout the organization; champion data-driven decision making
- Manage the collection, measurement, reporting, and analysis of web behavioral data across business units
- Create, implement, and audit measurement frameworks (KPIs, tagging plans, reporting, analysis etc) align with business objectives and continual recommendations impacting site, content, marketing, and e-commerce
- Partner with IT, Marketing and Operations team to help identify and mend data gaps, source issues, and data inaccuracies
- Utilize data insights to inform the development of A/B and multivariate tests (including developing hypothesis, influencing creative, identifying success metrics and analysis) that drive improvement of key web site and customer metrics
- Serve as SME on all digital medium analytics and measurement tools; stay current on latest trends in web measurement strategies and guide cross-channel attribution methodology
- Support and audit tagging so as to align with business measurement objectives
- Work closely with ecommerce development team to identify data capture opportunities and collaboratively implement improvements
- Spearhead website personalization efforts, leveraging behavioral and real time data to tailor site experience to each visitor
- Lead the identification and implementation of emerging digital technologies to support marketing and ecommerce initiatives
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years experience managing at least one direct report
- Deep understanding of the technical intricacies of campaign tracking, website data collection, related tools and technologies, and relevant industry-wide topics (data layers, cookies, privacy, tracking tag, and data governance)
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to process and analyze complex data sets to help make key business decisions.
- 7+ years experience with web analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe, Coremetrics) and tag management tools (Tealium IQ, Google Tag management) combined with very strong Excel skills
- 2+ years of experience with dashboard development using BI tools (e.g. Tableau, DataStudio, Looker, etc.). Experience writing SQL (Big Query a plus)
What You'll Get:
- A culture where people are accepted and encouraged to be who they are.
- Competitive compensation, 401k with company matching contribution, plus potential to earn company performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive wellness package including, medical, dental, vision, FSA and on-site chiropractic and massage therapy services as well as fitness and yoga classes.
- Support the causes you’re passionate about. We pay you up to 32 hours annually for volunteering your time in the community.
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Generous 50% employee discount and access to employee-only sales.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Aimed at helping employees address a variety of personal and family issues including legal financial consultations, mental health services and more.
- Child Care Discount at participating locations.
- On-site gym, basketball court and car wash service. Commuter benefits. Discounts on cell phones, and computer purchases, entertainment tickets and more.
- Work and learn alongside industry leading executives while making huge strides in impacting the lives of women
- You’ll be challenged and grow. Opportunity for upward mobility available at all levels of the organization
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf