C1 Maintenance Technician
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Conveyor System - Support and perform reactive repairs and preventative maintenance to maintain operation of conveyors and sorter equipment. Repair or replace all defective mechanical equipment. Troubleshoot conveyor system controls and adjust/calibrate/repair or replace as needed.
- Building Maintenance - Perform general facility repairs such as plumbing, general electric, lighting, painting, and wall repair.
- Electrical - Perform troubleshooting and needed tasks involving low and high voltage electrical and control systems (AC & DC) up to 480-volts, including repair or replacement of system components.
- Knowledge of 480-volt circuits, basic PLC, motor controls, welding and fabrication. Ability to read electrical prints.
- Communicate with maintenance supervisor on all maintenance progress and issues.
- Adheres to all safety procedures, all Federal, State and OSHA guidelines, and general work guidelines.
- Accomplish other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Work well in a team environment.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Industrial mechanic trade school courses or certificate (i.e., electrical, controls, plumbing, welding, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Minimum three years' experience with mechanical and electrical systems, including conveyor/sortation control systems and related equipment, in a fast-paced production environment.
- Knowledge and ability to use a wide variety of power tools, hand tools, and equipment.
- Oral and written communications skills.
- PC Skills: Microsoft office, basic math skills.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, cope well with change, and maintain composure under pressure.
WHAT YOU'LL GET: A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term disability, paid time off and paid company holidays.
- Additional perks include associate discount 40%-50%, tuition reimbursement, childcare discount program, etc.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/hottopic/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf