Distribution Center/Warehousing - West Jefferson, Ohio
As part of the HR Team, the Seasonal Recruiter will manage the day-to-day recruitment and hiring initiatives, interviewing, screening, placement and retention. The position will focus on our distribution staffing needs and support other areas in HR depending on business needs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board and connect with the community leaders.
- Onboard/Orientations with new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Monitor and document recruiting reports and apply HR recruiting practices.
- Ensure all background screens are complete.
- Work hand and hand with multiple departments/associates.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- High School (GED) or equivalent experience.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Computer skills, excel and ATS
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced setting, managing multiple priorities and effectively work in a team environment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend and lift/move up to 10 pounds. May lift/move up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf