Digital Marketing Analyst – Paid Search (New!)
Join the fastest growing plus-size fashion retailer in the nation! Torrid is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our eCommerce Team. You’ll play a key role in developing and executing paid search strategies that drive site and store traffic, revenue, customer acquisition, and customer retention. You’ll be responsible for the implementation, execution and reporting of digital marketing campaigns and will collaborate with our internal and external partners. You’ll stay current on digital marketing industry best practices, as well as identify new betas and innovations that propel growth. We have a rapidly growing e-commerce and digital marketing program, and this is an opportunity to both develop and apply your skills.
What you’ll do…
- Setup, test, and launch Torrid’s key word campaigns
- Develop, execute, and optimize our paid search strategy
- Design and execute Google Shopping and other feed-related advertising programs
- Design and execute affiliate, display, and retargeting strategies
- Manage campaigns to KPI and budget targets
- Continuously optimize and communicate critical performance metrics (ROI, CTR, conversion data, traffic, bounce, etc.)
- Recommend new ideas and innovations to grow and improve site/store traffic and revenue, driven from research, competitive intelligence and analytics.
- Recommend process improvement techniques for improving workflow
- Partner and coordinate work with outside agencies as required.
What you’ll need…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or quantitative discipline
- 3-7 years of experience running digital marketing campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter
- SQL is a plus!
- Familiarity with search, bid management and web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics)
- Familiarity with digital display advertising across social and ad networks, and the associated vendor landscape.
- Excellent analytical and creative skills
- e-Commerce experience a plus
- Ability to work both independently and in a team structure
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, macros)
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks like a generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
- Can't forget Thirsty Thursdays during the summer!
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf