Senior Programmer Analyst – Merch Systems
Torrid is seeking a Senior Programmer Analyst to join their Retail Merchandising team to solve their Merchandising, Planning, Allocation, Omni Channel, Enterprise Integration and Reporting needs.
What you'll do...
- Responsible for the design, development & support for retail Merchandising, Planning, Allocation systems, especially Oracle retail products
- Responsible for requirement analysis, technical analysis, technical design and development of code using industry standards methodology
- Create system requirements documentation using specifications and input from business analysts, conduct unit testing, provide QA support as needed
- Analyze, design, and develop of software systems to solve information processing problems
- Create the implementation plan as per the project level quality plan and will work on go-live activities
- Complete technical documentation to ensure system is fully documented
- This person must be able to work under minimal supervision, must have strong verbal and written communication skills and skills to mentor Junior Team Members
- Provide custom development services and troubleshoot integration and reporting issues.
- Document necessary integration architecture design and analysis work; review and integrate application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, and quality.
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in design and development of ETL integration services and reporting services.
- Responsible for Level 3 on-call rotational support to resolve high-severity problems escalated by Level1/Level2 nightly batch support teams.
What you'll need...
- 5+ years of hands on experience with Oracle Retail Merchandising suite (RMS, RESA, REIM, RIB, RA).
- 2+ years of experience with JDA Allocation system.
- 5+ years of Strong development experience in PL/SQL, T-SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages
- Proven expertise with a track record of solution delivery using various data integration solutions in situations requiring Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) and other related methodologies in a multi-user, multi-platform, multi-tier environment
- Experience using Jira for Application Lifecycle Management
- Project management knowledge with a good understanding of Waterfall, Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to resolve critical system problems and/or perform production system maintenance
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Willingness and ability to train and teach others.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
- Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements.
- Knowledge of ETL Tools like ODI, SSIS or Informatica
- Familiarity with PLM tools such as Bamboorose
- Familiarity with Cloud based SAAS Software
- Familiarity with Snowflake or Google Bigquery is a plus
- Familiarity with Oracle Omni Channel, Point Of Sales, Supply Chain and CRM
- Familiarity with Reporting & Visualization tools such as OBIEE, Tableau, Qlickview, Micro strategy or Power BI
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off
- Additional perks like a generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more
- Can't forget Thirsty Thursdays during the summer!
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf