C2 Loss Prevention Agent
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Perform daily physical security inspections and merchandise accuracy audits.
- Monitor physical security policies and procedures.
- Maintain and implement use of standard practice for visitors, bag checks, and non-compliance reports.
- Participate in internal theft investigations, adhering to company confidentiality guidelines.
- Assist with access control system.
- Act as distribution center “greeter” providing positive and timely customer service to visitors.
- Monitor DC activities through company surveillance equipment.
- Uphold and further TORRID culture and values.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED).
- Two years of Asset Protection or Security Guard experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and patience.
- PC Skills: Microsoft office Package.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, life insurance, short-term disability, paid time off and paid company holidays.
- Additional perks include associate discount 50%, tuition reimbursement, etc.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf