Lead, eCommerce Software Engineer
At Torrid we're committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue, empowerment, recruiting, training, development and retention. We believe inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is fundamental to our success.
What You'll Do:
- Directly impact the user experience by developing new features using best practices in Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) platform development
- Work with SFCC in conjunction with the internal UA teams and development partners to develop and implement new features
- Work with Product and Project Owners to understand end-user requirements, formulate user stories and then translate those into pragmatic and effective technical solutions
- Work closely with onsite and remote frontend, backend and operations engineers to ensure deliverables are well-documented, secure and resilient
- Translate business/technical requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platforms
- Research platform capabilities to identify opportunities as they relate to the eCommerce roadmap
- Provide input for technical architecture, and design for features implemented on the eCommerce Platform, including performing code reviews and technical design reviews
What You'll Need:
- Overall 8+ years of Software development experience
- 5+ years of real world experience developing, deploying, scaling, and maintaining SFCC based web apps
- 5+ years of E-Commerce experience, including experience with some of the following systems: Content Management System, Product Information Management, Digital Asset Management, Payment, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Order Management System, Fraud Management
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
What You’ll Get:
- A culture where people are accepted and encouraged to be who they are.
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- Competitive compensation, 401k with company matching contribution, plus potential to earn company performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive wellness package including, medical, dental, vision, FSA and on-site, chiropractic and massage therapy services as well as fitness and yoga classes.
- Generous 50% employee discount and access to employee-only sales.
- Support the causes you’re passionate about. We pay you up to 32 hours annually for volunteering your time in the community.
- Child Care Discount at participating locations.
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Aimed at helping employees address a variety of personal and family issues including legal financial consultations, mental health services and more.
- On-site gym, basketball court and car wash service. Commuter benefits. Discounts on cell phones, and computer purchases, entertainment tickets and more.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies.
- Work and learn alongside industry leading executives while making huge strides in impacting the lives of women.
- You’ll be challenged and grow. Opportunity for upward mobility available at all levels of the organization
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf