Direct Marketing Analyst (New!)
Join the fastest growing plus-size fashion retailer in the nation! The Direct Marketing Analyst will work individually and as part of a team developing and executing direct marketing strategies to meet sales, profit, and customer growth goals. The Direct Marketing Analyst will leverage analytics platforms and large scale datasets to assess short and long term strategies, and make data-driven recommendations supporting overall business objectives. The right candidate will have an understanding of direct marketing principles, and will have a demonstrated interest in and facility with “test and learn” strategies and data analysis. The Direct Marketing Analyst will collaborate cross-functionally to execute the defined strategies. We have a rapidly growing e-commerce and digital marketing program, and this is an opportunity to both develop and apply your skills!
What you'll do...
- Leverage large scale databases to derive data driven insights into customer behavior that lead to profitable direct marketing strategies.
- Plan, manage, and execute direct mail and catalog campaigns
- Partner with Ecommerce, Merchandising, and Creative groups to ensure cohesive execution of marketing strategies
- Manage customer strategy and execution for direct mail, loyalty, credit card, and email marketing programs.
- Foster and develop relationships with key strategic and operational vendors supporting direct marketing efforts
- Perform reporting and analysis of campaigns, and develop actionable recommendations to optimize future performance.
- Design testing strategies that deliver incremental response gains from direct marketing programs
- Accurately forecast incremental sales, margin, and customer impact of direct marketing efforts
What you'll need...
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or quantitative field.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing, with a focus on direct/database marketing.
- Capable of independently accessing and leveraging large scale databases using SQL and business intelligence tools to conduct analysis.
- Knowledge of customer segmentation techniques and lifecycle management.
- Experience developing A/B and multivariate testing strategies
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy.
- Must have the ability to handle a multitude of diverse responsibilities and work independently to achieve desired results; have sound judgment and business acumen.
What you'll get...
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks like a generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
- Can't forget Thirsty Thursdays during the summer!
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf