WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Assist shift manager with managing workflow to meet planned units/cartons per hour, cost per unit, level of service and accuracy standards.
- Supervise functional areas to ensure all metrics are achieved; develop daily plan, monitor results, initiate changes to ensure daily goals are achieved.
- Monitor productivity and work to meet operational objectives and goals while maintaining standards pertaining to safety, quality, and production.
- Set priorities for team to ensure task completion, coordinates work activities with other supervisors.
- Make decisions, often difficult and/or unpopular, by carefully weighing pros and cons and acting for benefit of the work team; coach/support subordinates in their decision-making efforts.
- Lead start-up shift meetings to communicate important DC information.
- Delegate tasks, train and monitor associate performance to meet and exceed productivity, accuracy, quality, safety, attendance goals in accordance with SOP’s.
- Support and create a culture of consistency, fairness, and inclusiveness for associates.
- Maintain general responsibility for disciplinary process in counseling, through oral and written warnings. Ensure accurate attendance/FTO records and scheduling are maintained.
- Hold staff accountable for conducting work in a safe manner, ensure that warehouse personnel have safe, efficient equipment to perform distribution functions and provide support for a culture that strives toward continuous improvement.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (3-5 years of DC supervisory experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a fully automated warehouse/distribution center operation
- Oral and written communications skills, Strong leadership with collaboration skills
- Excellent PC Skills (Excel & Word): Microsoft office Package, WMS
- Must be able to be flexible with schedule rotation based on business needs
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, life insurance, short-term disability, flex time off and paid company holidays. Additional benefits include quarterly bonus potential, associate discount 40%-50%, tuition reimbursementPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (with or without reasonable accommodation) Regularly required to sit, stand, bend and lift/move up to 10 pounds. May lift/move up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf