Director, Customer Strategy/CRM
Join the fastest growing plus size fashion retailer in the nation! We're hiring for a Director, Customer Strategy/CRM. You'll be responsible for leading the development and deployment of Customer and Loyalty strategies across all channels at Torrid, LLC. The right candidate will have a deep understanding of direct marketing principles, particularly in the online space, and will have a demonstrated interest in and facility with “test and learn” strategies and data analysis. The Director will leverage large-scale databases, both independently and through the Data and Analytics team, to develop insights that will lead to profitable customer strategies. The Director will collaborate cross-functionally to execute the defined strategies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Leverage large-scale databases to derive data-driven insights into customer behavior that lead to profitable customer strategies.
- Develop impactful customer segmentation strategies that inform relevant, timely, response-driving messaging to customers.
- Lead customer and contact strategy and execution for large-scale direct mail program.
- Support digital teams with audience strategy and execution for targeted digital programs.
- Lead and grow brand loyalty programs for Torrid, including management of private label credit card program.
- Coordinate loyalty efforts across all channels and functional areas to integrate loyalty into all marketing programs.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Merchandising, and Operations to execute messaging and promotional plans.
- Drive analysis of results and make recommendations for future testing and rollout of campaigns.
- Provide insight into customer behavior in support of corporate, product, and brand initiatives.
- Effectively visualize data as part of compelling presentations providing insight and recommendations executive and board level stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience. MBA or advanced quantitative degree a plus.
- Eight years or more experience in analytics and marketing, with a focus on direct/database marketing.
- Capable of independently accessing and leveraging large scale databases using SQL and business intelligence tools to conduct analysis.
- Knowledge of customer segmentation techniques, persona development, and lifecycle management.
- Experience in project management, planning, and process improvement, as well as problem analysis and resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Experience running marketing programs and developing strategies to optimize customer lifetime value.
- Experience building and/or running a loyalty program is a plus.
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy.
- Must have the ability to handle a multitude of diverse responsibilities and work independently to achieve desired results; have sound judgment and business acumen.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café and coffee shop, weekly on-site physician, chiropractor, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.